Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring Revamp

  It is a Monday night 8:17 to be precise.  I should be thinking about my head finding my pillow, but here I am.  Glass of water in hand... sort of.  I have been thinking about ways to make this blog more... well... enjoyable to read and write.  I feel like I have blogger blah's.  So if anyone has ideas chuck em this way.
  So there is a radio show that I listen to pretty much every morning on CBC called "Q" and on this show there is a dude who comes on bi-weekly (Wednesdays usually) and does something called Rant or Rave.  In his segment he either rants about something or raves about something.  I thought that would be kind of fun to do in the perspective of a parent with twins. Not like everyday, but every once in awhile have a "special" rant or rave post.  Yes... I will, its actually a great idea.  I also want to revamp this blog.  Change the tone a bit.  I was reading some of my previous posts and they are kind of... well... too serious.  If anyone knows me I am not overly serious and if I can say I am rather witty.  So... there. 
  I want to throw a few different things into the mix.  Like maybe I could do a 30x30 fashion remix like this one, such a great idea and really something fun and different.  
  So stay tuned... seriously.  


xoxo
Jess


  

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Blog revamps are the BEST. I love starting fresh and taking on a new direction! And considering you are one of the funniest people I know, it's gonna be AWESOME to follow along to your new witty tone! :) Girl, I would be so pumped if you did a 30x30.. I will take your pics.. :) It's the best way to breath life into your closet, I promise. I'm falling in love with belt collection all over again.. haha.. :) Thanks for shout out! Love ya & can't wait for more! xo