Friday, April 20, 2012

Avalanche

  Have you ever had dreams that scared you, terrified you actually?  I had two in one night, they were vivid and now I can't stop thinking of them.  When the girls were up at 4am (yes thats what time they wake up at) they were eating and we were in my (our) bed and I googled the meaning of my dream.  It seems the more terrifying the dream the better the meaning.  I dreamt that I was caught in an avalanche and everything that I loved was in this hole, I couldn't get to them or to my "stuff".  It made me wonder what am I holding onto?  The meaning was different though.  It means something about profit and wealth, whether or not that means financial, emotional, or spiritual is still up for debate.  The other thing was that I seen others being buried and it meant a change in surroundings.  So that is interesting.  I am totally game for a change.  
  Anyways, this is what happens when you are slightly deprived of sleep, you sleep hard and dream dreams that stay with you for at least the morning.  
  I should update ya'll on the girls.  They are so mobile now, crawling and sitting up (mostly) on their own.  They have had a few tumbles here and there, but they are just doing so well.  Each stage brings new challenges thats for sure.  Gone are the days of laying and playing on the ground.  Yesterday while Farren was sleeping on the patio in her stroller Nellie and I played in the grass on a blanket and she loved it.  I know she was thinking she wanted to eat the grass, but she just wasn't ready to explore too far away from the blanket just yet, I know that will soon happen.  Its so fun being at this age with them.  Just trying to imagine what their innocent little minds are thinking.  Trying to navigate their next move and what they can find to put in their mouths.  Silly girls.  
  Anyways, I hope you are all having a wonderful day!


xoxo
Jesse

No comments: